Sunday, January 3, 2010

Key to Success



The key to success? Not breaking your key off in the door.
T's key broke in the door last night as he was getting ready to leave for his weekly 7am-7pm shift. He had to leave the door unlocked but everything was safe and in place when I got home from work last night.
I locked the door from the inside when I got home and had to let him back in this morning. We made the maintenance call around 7:30am and finally got the door fixed around 1pm(ish). It is our first experience with the after hours/weekend "emergency" maintenance call. Considering it wasn't REALLY an emergency, I guess the long wait wasn't that big of a deal. Unfortunately we didn't make it to church.We had to be here to let them in to work on the door and we didn't want to leave the door unlocked for the whole morning.

In other news, I am "preparing" myself for the switch to local channels and DVDs. Ha.
I am having a Hayley Mills day, most of which are Disney. Surprised? Didn't think so. ;o)
I am watching as I put away all of my Christmas decorations, deep clean and put things back into post-holiday order.






Apparently blogger has made some New Year's Resolutions changes. Hmmmm. Looks like it will be nice but it definitely threw me off. And my little post that should have taken only 2-3 minutes to post pictures and type took closer to 20 minutes. Ha

3 comments:

Shoshanah said...

I love the Hayley Mills version of The Parent Trap!

And I had no idea blogger made any changes... I'm off to go check them out!

Ashley @ The Happy Little Home said...

Very cute blog and I love your name!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love ALL of those movies!!!!! Sorry you had the key broken off!!