Saturday, January 23, 2010

9 days until Disney!

9 days from now we will be hitting the road to my happy place, Disney World. To gear up for the fun, I thought it would be fun to go through some of my old pictures from our CP(College Program) days.
These were taken  July 15th, 2008 with my dear friend Chelsea. Chelsea and I worked together in merchandise in Tomorrowland. Also, our friend Jayde is in the last picture. ;) It was always so fun to go take pictures with Characters when you had friends who are "friends" with certain ones. It was so cute because she saw us coming and did a happy dance. I honestly wish I had it on video tape.


So many good memories!
Next time, pictures from our College Program send-off party in Tomorrowland for those who were leaving at the end of the summer.

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That's going to be such a fun trip!!!!!!