Busy, crazy and stressful does not even begin to explain the essence of my last week.
So I will leave you with 10 random comments(which may or may not have anything to do with above said week).
1) I have been ridiculously emotional the last two days. Fortunately, it hasn't all been negative emotions... but emotional is absolutely draining.
2) Remember that giveaway I won a few weeks ago? I got my Rachael Ray kitchen utensils in the mail today. I put a picture up on my twitter before I tore open the package and washed them. Mrs B(the sweet lady who held the giveaway) left yesterday/today for her vacation to Jamaica! Sounds fabulous. :)
3) I cut 8 inches off of my hair today. It feels weird. But I like it.
4) Because they had too many people at work last night, I got to leave early and had an amazingly relaxing in-home date with T. Very much needed.
5) I missed blogging. I got to read some blogs but I feel so behind. And I profusely apologize for my lack of commenting on your blogs.
6) Am I the only person who gets giddy when I get new kitchen toys? This week I got a rice cooker/steamer(it has a special brown rice setting which is perfect for me!), a juicer and *gasp* funnels. Yes, I have survived this long without funnels. It was about 2 years of married life too long without funnels.
7) I have absolutely neglected my coupons. I have bought them... but they are in a ridiculous looking stack which consists of about 40+ inserts.
8) I started my supplements last Friday. So far, so good. I have seen many positive changes so far. I have a lot more energy and don't feel like I have to take a nap just to make it through the day. My appetite has gotten smaller but if I don't eat something every couple of hours I feel funny. So my days have consisted of 5-6 small "meals". Also, NO headaches. I have felt for so long like I lived with a constant headache. And on top of the everyday headaches, I had migraines. It is so nice to not hurt. :)
*NOTE* I was given some Salmon oil pills to take but I have almost run out of those. I've looked in a few places but haven't found anywhere local to buy them. I am also taking Omega-3 fish oils (1 pill, 3 times daily) and Formula IV Plus (iron free) with Tre-en-en once daily. Eventually I will start taking a pro biotic and protein drinks. Rather than start it all at once, which was what I was initially told to do by the nutritionist, I decided to incorporate one thing at a time so that I can see how my body reacts to each individual thing(which will help determine what helps and what doesn't).
9) 9 months into living in our apartment and I just
10) We ordered our freezer! The estimated arrival date isn't until the end of March. Looking forward to OAMC days and freezer cooking.