I am pretty sure the few of you who are actually reading this won't hold it against me.
What have I been up to lately?
- packing, packing and, yep, you got it, PACKING. Ha
- taking care of T. I will be taking him to the doctor's office as soon as they open at 8am. His mom thinks that he has shingles in his eye. Poor sweetheart is absolutely miserable!
- getting ready for choir tour. One week from now we will be leaving on tour... and I hate to admit it but the kids are no where near ready
- Writing out Galatians. My mom started us out writing Genesis in the first grade to learn the Bible and also improve our handwriting. I have recently taken it up again and I really enjoy it.
- Trying to keep my head above water
What does our weekend consist of?
* 8:00am - Take T to the DR.
* 9:00am - practice at the church for vocals on Sunday
* 10-2 - Poppa, Josh, T(depending on what the doctor says) and I will move as much of our furniture as possible
*2:00pm - Pick up Josie for the weekend
*8:00pm - go to sleep. And no, I am not even kidding. I am currently pulling an all nighter so I will be beyond ready for sleep tonight. ;)
* 7:00am - call time at the church. Chi Alpha is singing in all 3 services
* 1:00pm - lunch with the family
* 3:30pm - Our final practice before tour
Next week, I will try to post more than once. ;) And while we are on tour, I would like to post daily as a record of what we did. We shall see if I can actually do it.
Disney News: Baby Hippo Gender Reveal & Name
6 hours ago