Monday, November 23, 2009

MAKIN' GROCERIES Giveway!

It's my 100th post (though slightly belated, it is finally here)!

I will be giving away a copy of Makin' Groceries! (EDIT: Makin' Groceries was featured in 11/24's newsletter from The Coupon Clippers as one of the 2 gifts to give someone who has everything!) Here is some information on it.
MAKIN’ GROCERIES is a Cajun term for going grocery shopping. In South Louisiana you will often hear someone say they need to “Go Make Groceries”. MAKIN’ GROCERIES was developed to be a time saving tool for making your grocery shopping list. Plan your menu by adding your recipes, create your automated shopping list, check your pantry items, print your shopping list by store and location within store and you are ready to go make groceries!! Click the link above for more information.

I love that I can input my recipes into one place! I have recipes from websites, magazines, multiple cookbooks. With Makin' Groceries, I can put them all in one place. Once I make my menu, my shopping list is quickly made for me. And it is great working on a budget! If I have an item with unavailable price, I can go back after I shop and quickly enter it. After a few shopping trips, you'll have your own price list made. How convenient is it to know how much you are going to spend at the grocery store before you even leave your house?!

These downloads for the program will include all of my mother's recipes and my own! So you will start off with a great recipe database!

You have until December 5th at midnight to enter. How can you enter?
* Comment on this post
* Follow me (already following? Make note in your comment and you'll get your credit!)
* Mention my giveaway on your blog and leave the link in a comment so I can check it out!
* Refer friends! If you refer someone to this giveaway, not only will they receive credit but so will you! (In their entry comment, get them to mention your name/blog!) You'll get another entry for every friend you refer.
* Send an e-mail with this post or information, CC ashley@covenantsoftworks.com and you will get an additional entry!

If you buy the program now and end up winning, Covenant Softworks will credit your payment back to you!

If I can get 50 total entries through comments, followers, etc, I will give away a 2nd Makin' Groceries!

Whether you use this for yourself or give it away as a Christmas present, enter in! =)

6 comments:

Nicole said...

congrats on the 100th post!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Yay for the 100th post!

Miranda Tucci said...

Thank you so much for the comments on how to create blogs! I appreciate that info so much!

This program sounds wonderful! I had no idea that something like this even existed!

Cook'n said...

This looks fantastic! thank you very much!

Mommyto3andahusky said...

what a great idea! :) I love it!

Jaren said...

Would love to win! Thanks for being so generous this Holiday Season!

holladayfam at gmail dot com

:)