Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday - Enough said, right?

I keep telling myself that I am going to post more often. I get on here everyday and religiously read everyone's blogs but I just don't feel the urge to post.
Being that it is Monday and the start of a new week, I figured I would just put together a little schedule of what my week is going to look like. :)

Monday/Today: I am currently waiting for my 2nd class to start. Yes, I am at school and blogging. That's what happens when facebook is blocked from school computers but blogger isn't. ;) My first class, Construction Materials, wasn't too bad. My next class is my least favorite class, Interpersonal Communication, and I just want to be done with it! We are reviewing for a test on Wednesday. My last class, Principles of AutoCAD, will be interesting. We are having a sub teach and our teacher sent us an e-mail Friday saying she decided to have the test Wednesday instead of next week. Seriously? She isn't going to even be here between now and the time she decided to give the test. UGH. Tonight is Bachelor/Secret Life of the American Teenager night at Honey's and BJ's house. I made Ritz Chicken Casserole to take to her house, one of mine and Trevor's favorites. :)

Tuesday: Drafting test. This test includes both a written test and drawing test. eek. I can draft all I want to but I have never had to draft under pressure and with a certain amount of time to get it done. It has always been done in a project manner rather than a test manner. We shall see how that goes. Work study from 12-5ish

Wednesday: AutoCAD test and Interpersonal Communications test. This is enough stress for one day so I will probably spend the rest of the day recovering. ;)

Thursday - Drafting class but no tests or assignments so I am resting easy for the day. Work study 12-5ish.

Friday - Finishing up my 12 hours of work for the week with work study and then heading to Trevor's parents house to do more cleaning, weeding out, throwing away, giving away, etc. Basically decluttering.

Saturday - Valentine's Day and my niece, Josie AKA Monkey's, 2nd birthday and birthday party. I am meeting mom halfway to pick the little guys up for the party, giving her and poppa some much needed quiet time.

Sunday - Church, dinner with my family and spending the evening with my coupons....

And then it starts back over again... Ohhhh Mondays.

No comments: