I suppose it is that time again, eh?
Time to post. :)
Not a whole lot has been going on. Bear with these random ramblings
- Trevor and I are both jobless(still)
- We are both getting back into the school routine
- I LOVE Monday Bachelor nights at Honey's house
- I still don't like living with a huge snake but I am trying to get over that one
- I am slowly getting the hang of the whole coupon and saving thing
- I have been throwing away things we don't need
- I have created a HUGE "donation" stack at Trevor's parents and at my parent's storage unit. Mom has things to donate as well so we will be taking it all together
- I didn't have class today. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I only have one class. Ms. West(head of my department and teacher of 2 of my 4 classes this semester) told us yesterday that we wouldn't have class because the IT people are finally ready to set up our new computers :) So no class while they are working in our classroom.
- I am watching GIDGET =) as I type
- I have been downloading more digital scrapbooking stuff while I watch my movie and enjoy my day off.
- I found a great new site for layouts and I love the one I have. It has a nice scrapbooking look to it while remaining elegant. I like.
I think that is about all for now. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of thoughts that were not covered... but I can't seem to grasp them all right now. Oh well.
Lowe’s: American Flag Kit Only $6.98 Shipped
54 minutes ago