I know. But I am not one bit tired. Today I have(and in some cases we)...
- slept in late =)
- packed up the rest of our apartment,
- loaded Trevor's dad's truck,
- compiled all of the things going in the rental car with us tomorrow,
- throw away and donated more stuff than I knew we even had,
- scrubbed the kitchen and bathroom from top to bottom leaving it cleaner than it has probably been in years... (I wanted to leave it cleaner than we found it)
- downloaded some digital scrapbooking kits (my slight obsession)
- stayed up until almost 2am knowing I have to get up at 6 to shower and get ready to go pick up our rental car.
- pick up rental car at 8am
- Use coupons for free chicken biscuits at Chickfila
- move everything out of the apartment
- vacuum and do final cleaning
- check out of the apartment by 11am
- sign over my pathfinder to karsforkids.org between 10 and 10:30am
- hit the road for HOME
- Eat McAlister's somewhere along the way - we have missed this SOOO much. Orlando has nothing even remotely close to a McAlister's.
- Get to my parent's house
- kiss all the little guys goodnight
- Use the Echo to take rental car to the airport
- Get some sleep :)
As you can see, a lot has been accomplished...
But much is left to be done.
Now I am going to try my best to get some sleep.
NEW SwagIQ Game
41 minutes ago