Thursday, July 23, 2009

Kroger Show and Tell 7/23/2009

Kroger has an amazing Mega Deal going on right now. I think I astounded the people at Kroger, not just because of my savings but because of my age. Most people my age 1) aren't married, 2) don't use coupons, 3) don't look like they are still in high school. My mom stood by and watched as I checked out, along with what felt like 5 Kroger employees and all the poor people in line behind me. :o) It was slightly nerve wracking because some of my coupons had to be entered by hand. Also, they only discounted me $20 (or 4 mega deals) instead of $25 for the 5 mega deals that I purchased. So I got $5 cash back afterward. But it all turned out great!*Note: Coach was checking out a few particular purchases. :)
Purchases:
3 Sunny D smoothies,
5 Smucker's Natural Peanut Butter,
4 Zatarain's mixes,
4 Chex Snack Mixes,
4 Tostitos Chips,
4 Tostitos Dips,
2 Keebler Fudge Shoppe cookies,
1 Kraft 2% Shredded Cheese,
1 Lady Speedstick Deodorant,
1 Softsoap hand soap,
2 Colgate Toothpastes,
6 Kleenex boxes,
7 Playtex Disposable Gloves,
1 Tylenol Extra Strength Rapid Release,
1 Tylenol PM Rapid Release,
4 Purina Dog Food bags,
and stew meat that was on Manager's Special.

The items in bold (also pictured below) were FREE.
Total spent out of pocket: $38.18 ($43.18 before the $5 cash back). Total saved: $117 even.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget you also received a catalina coupon good for $1.00 off your next purchase!!!

GOOD JOB! I am so proud of you and Heather for being super FRUGAL shoppers and for keeping me posted of super deals!!

LOVE YOU...MORE!

MoM

Heather said...

Coach is too funny!!!