Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Today's To-Do List

I actually did pretty well with yesterday's to-do list. I think there were only 2 things I wasn't able to do. I didn't have time to cut out my coupons but I did make a GREAT CVS run. I also never found time for reading. :( But no worries, tonight I will definitely be able to find at least a little bit of time to read.
Today's To-Do List:
~ Ch. 18 questions for CAD
~ Ch. 18 exercises for CAD
~ Ch. 18 drawing problems
~ Ch. 5 (maybe 6) of GIS
~ Vacuum the apartment
~ Complete the guest bathroom
~ Empty at least 3 boxes
~ Organize clothes in Master Bedroom Dresser
~ Take a Bubble bath (this is probably when I will accomplish my reading time)
~ Do some form of workout

I guess I should be getting off of here to get some of the other things on this list done. But first, a recap of my CVS trip. :)

First Transaction:
Febreeze Air Effects $3.29 on sale for $3
Swiffer Sweeper Starter Kit $11.99 on sale for $9

Used $10 in ECBs(that were going to expire at the end of yesterday)
Paid $2.14 OOP
Received $5 ECBs back


Second Transaction:
(2) Dawn Dish Washing Liquid $1.99 each on sale 2/$2
Gillette Fusion Razor $9.99 on sale for $7.99

Used (2)$0.25 coupons on the Dawn
$4 coupon on the razor
$5 ECBs
Paid $0.84 OOP
Received $5 ECBs back

Total paid OOP: $2.94
Total Saved: $26.76

2 comments:

Heather said...

I am so proud of you and your CVS run!

You forgot to say what CVS bucks you ended up with... it just says $.

Ashley said...

Ooops, sorry. It is fixed now. I have to make another CVS run before the week is out. I'll save a little bit but nothing astounding.