Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Long Time No Blog

It has been a week since I last blogged. I was doing so good and then life got in the way. :)
I am getting over a kidney infection. I was completely out of commission for most of Thursday-Sunday. The pain was absolutely awful. My MIL gave me some samples of a prescription, my friend Martina gave me some cranberry pill supplements and I have been major friends with cran-grape juice. Yes, I know I am supposed to drink plain ole cranberry juice. But I don't like it at all. So I drank Cran-Grape because I like it. I compromised on that one because I knew I would not drink much, if any, of the Cranberry juice but I already like the other... so I drank something with cranberry rather than nothing with cranberry. I didn't go to class on Friday. I told Mrs. West that if I couldn't get comfortable in my bed and sitting is painful then 5 hours straight in a computer chair would be unbearable. I came back yesterday and I was still ahead of everyone else.
I am not going to class tomorrow. If Trevor can get off work, we have a funeral to go to for sweet Kristin Purvis. She went to school with Trevor and played basketball at Tri-County. She was the first person to ever befriend me years ago when Trevor and I started dating. She came and sat with me after she got finished playing her basketball game and she talked to me while we watched Trevor play.
Thursday will be my last day of class. I will come in and finish the project I started today in class, turn in my take-home final exam, and my assignments for my other class and be DONE! So excited! I need some relaxation. I want to enjoy my last free summer before getting a big kid job! :) Thursday is also my amazing mother's birthday. Not sure what all we have planned. I have the night off of work but Trevor does not. I work tonight, tomorrow, Friday and Saturday. Trevor will be working Monday through Saturday this week. Needless to say, I will pamper him with one of his favorite meals on Sunday evening. ;o) I may even let him pick the movie we watch.

I am going to get to work on this take home exam.
OH YEAH, we get cable and internet this afternoon! I have so many of my shows to catch up on. Pitiful, I know!

No comments: