I know my strengths... updating a blog definitely isn't one of them. But it's alright, since Honey is patient(most of the time) for my updates. I know other people read my blog, but they have yet to comment. This quite possibly might be a bunch of rambling, in no particular order, but it is all good.
* I made TWO new recipes tonight. I am rather excited. Dinner was wonderful, a twist to Poppy Seed Chicken served over noodles and cresent rolls. :) YUM! And dessert is in the freezer waiting for the next "step". It is a oreo ice cream cake of sorts. I'll have to let you know how it turns out. Both of the recipes came from a cook book that was given to me by Norma Jean, my great aunt(I believe).
* I have ordered two books through Barnes and Nobles. Hopefully it won't be too much longer until they get here because I need to read Austenland before the discussions start within our family book club. I might just be a little bit behind. But knowing how much I read I honestly think I will be able to catch up.
* Last night we went to Disney's Boo to You cast preview. It was pretty awesome if I do say so myself. I am not a big fan of holloween but it really wasn't too bad. haha, Trevor loved it. We were front and center with one of the best views. Maybe I can post pictures later.
* Hopefully, I will be knocking a few things off of the list once Trevor's birthday gets here. The organizer in me wants to have everything planned out and set but our work schedule is a little uncertain right now so we will have to see. I'm sure it will be a great birthday for him either way.
* Poppa, Mom and the lil guys are coming!! I am in the process of researching what is available to them. We shall see :) I am just excited that they will be here with us for a little while. And I get to be with them when the lil guys experience Disney for the first time. The plan is for them to come sometime in October because we are getting an AMAZING cast member discount on rooms and the Dining Plan. :)
* I am about to watch a movie with my Angel. And while I watch that movie I will be working on a cross-stitch - yet another thing on my list!
* I got an ER(early release) at work today. Because of my spinal problems, every once in a while too much fluid will collect in my spinal column. But for some strange reason, it seems to be going into my left leg and foot. They went from normal size to double size in about an hour and a half. Needless to say, my leg is fat... and it is heavy, making it extremely difficult to walk and very painful... :( I won't lie, it was nice to be able to cook supper at a normal time and hopefully get to bed at a decent hour.
* Bright and early tomorrow, we are planning on getting my precious Patty towed and fixed. I am beyond excited. Being completely without a car, and relying fully on CP bus transportation, has been difficult. I am ready for my piece of freedom to be fixed ;)
I think that is plenty enough for now. Good night!