Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Making Progress

I have already been able to "check off" some things on my list! Ok... So maybe not a whole thing but atleast adding on to the things that are supposed to be done multiple times. And I've added the list to the left-hand column so that I can update it and see it more regularly.

I am not ready to go back to work tomorrow. I enjoy my days off. However, the pass by WAY too quickly. I never seem to have enough hours on those day whereas the hours on days that I work seem to last forever. Is it bad that I count down to next Sunday when Tuesday is just beginning? I always count down to the next day that we have off. Oh well. It makes the time pass quickly.

There is also a new list coming... Trevor and I are making a list off all the things we want to do, places we want to go and restaurants we want to eat at while we are here at Disney. The last 3 months have flown by. And I have no doubt in my mind that the next four will pass just as quickly. I am reallllllly looking forward to being here for Christmas but it will be strange at the same time. It will be the first holiday away from either of our families... and no Christmas tree because all of our stuff is back in MS. But it should be fun none the less.

Well, I am off to get some sleep before work tomorrow. :)

No comments: