Friday, September 12, 2008

Relaxation

Four days off of work in a row!

For some odd reason they changed our days off last week. So instead of the usual Sunday and Monday off, we had Sunday and Saturday. Which translates into both of us having to work on my birthday. Our manager Matt said that he would take care of fixing our schedules so that we would have the day off but there was a miscommunication and it didn't happen. So he gave us an extra day off... SOOO we have Friday, Saturday, Sunday AND Monday off. Day one is over and I feel very rested and relaxed.

We ran a few errands today and it was so nice to be able to take our time and not have a schedule to keep up with. We saw a few stores and places that we wanted to stop off. And we were able to take our time. Tomorrow we have to get new housing ID's, I have a package to pick up and then I think we are going to play in the parks. It is a great time to be in the parks because there are so few people and the lines are really short.

We haven't even talked about plans for Sunday.

Monday is Trevor's birthday(and Honey's!). We decided that since we didn't have my actual birthday off that we would celebrate them together which is perfectly fine with me. I have several things planned and many surprises for his birthday and I am really excited!

I am going to be a lot of work on my to do list. I have some pictures that need to be added to the computer and I want to do some digi scrapbooking with a few. Also, I am determined to make a dent in sending out Spence update/announcement letters. Yes, I still haven't done this yet. What can I say? Procrastination must be my middle name. ;)

But for now, I am going to finish watching Transformers with Trevor... and I may even take the time for a bubble bath and reading before we head to bed.
Goodnight!

No comments: