Sunday, December 16, 2007

82 Days!

Only 82 days left to plan our wedding. Maybe I am insane thinking I can pull this together so quickly... All I know is that I am incredibly happy and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life as the wife of Trevor Race Allen Spence. He is so incredibly amazing, wonderful and adorable.

Thankfully, this semester is over. It was honestly one of the hardest semesters of my life. I'm praying next semester will be easier, and I have a feeling that it will be easier. The courses that I am taking aren't supposed to be too bad. My job will help me rather than hinder me. And NO basketball. I have no regrets about working with basketball but I also have no regrets about ending it.

Some may consider my crazy for passing up a chance to go to Cancun for free. But it wouldn't have been a pleasure trip. I would have had to work the whole time I was there, put up with all the crap down there and that wouldn't have been the end. After putting everything away and doing all of the laundry, I would have had a Christmas break only lasting a few days to come back and work an extra month. All in all, not worth it to me.

Instead, I'll fill my time with wedding planning, hanging out with some of the best of friends and my family, and going on mini roadtrips. =) I'm excited about the prospects.

I haven't seen Trevor for days, and I miss him incredibly. He's working for his uncle. I'm glad he has the opportunity to work but I hate having to go without talking to him and seeing him. I know I'm spoiled but I can't help that I love him so much. ;)

Well, I'm off to go work out and then finish packing my stuff to go to Ime's house. She is having her birthday party Monday night and then Tuesday we are going to one of the most wonderful places in the world, Bellingrath Gardens. I love it there and it captures the very essence of what I love about Christmas. I absolutely can't wait!

No comments: