Monday, August 24, 2009

Who Knew?

*EDIT: I am playing around with my blog - so please excuse the mess. :)*

I knew that it was going to be a long week, but LONG doesn't even begin to describe it. Between working and school, the days were very long and tiring. I had a constant headache from Tuesday on. For the most part it was dull but by the end of the day, it was throbbing. My throat was hurting and my stomach ached/cramped. In the wee hours of Friday morning, I woke up really sick. I skipped class and Trevor took me to the doctor. I have a sinus infection but rather than draining out of my nose, like it should and usually does, it was draining into my stomach. Which explained my I was so miserable.
They gave me a shot, an antibiotic and a nasal spray. I worked Friday night but I came home in so much pain that I just cried once I got to lay down. I have never hurt like that before. Saturday I spent most of the day trying to rest. Apparently I don't rest very well. :o) I got sick again Saturday night and spent Sunday REALLY resting. I hated missing church but there was really no way around it. The only time I did not rest was for a short trip to my parents house to pick up our school supplies. (*SIDE NOTE: I love school supplies!*)
School today wasn't too bad. I only felt sick for a little while. It seems that I am fine except for a short while after I eat or if I get too hot. Sounds lovely, right? By the time I got home from school I was really tired so I decided to take a short nap... which turned in a 3-4 hour nap. Oops. Obviously my body still needs some rest and time to recover. Once I woke up, I cooked dinner and then spent the rest of the night snuggling on the couch with Trevor and catching up on some of the shows on our DVR.
Hopefully this week will be a lot better than the last one. :o) Goodnight!

1 comment:

Shoshanah said...

Being sick is no fun, especially when its hot in the summer. Hope you're starting to feel better!