Sunday, July 27, 2008

Moving on up...

...Or over... or just plain old transferring.

It went through! I will be moving to Hollywood Studios so that Trevor and I can work in the same park, get atleast one day off together AND have the same shifts. I am excited for so many reasons. I LOVE Studios - which is what I will refer to it as since it is still MGM in my heart but I am forever getting corrected that the name has changed. Believe me, I KNOW they changed the name... but that doesn't mean I have to accept it. haha.

I will miss Tomorrowland and the people that I work with there but I truly believe that the good outweighs the bad in this situation. And God truly opened up the door for me to transfer. Unfortunately, I will not be working in Merchandise anymore. I will be doing Quick Service Food and Beverage. On the bright side, I get paid more and the shifts are shorter. :)

I am glad that I will be leaving when all of my ICP's leave. That means I won't have to work in Tomorrowland without my favorite Chinese girls. We are planning a trip to Miami for next weekend which should be an adventure in and of itself.

The details of my yesterday will have to wait for another day because I have to finish getting ready for work. So for my one reader ;) be looking for the details of yesterday AND the plans for Trevor's birthday which I am already getting underway.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I am interested to hear your version of your excitement of yesterday (or Saturday... all the days are running together).

What are you planning for mine and Trevor's B-day? You know that since we share the day you have to do something special for both of us!