Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Exhausted

Yesterday, I went to Universal Studios with Trevor, Ila and her friends John and Justin. I had a great time. It was my first time to experience U.S. and it was nice to play in some parks other than Disney(not that I am tired of Disney at all!). But we did both parks, Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, in one day. So I am exhausted and extremely tired.

Sadly, my phone got damaged on one of the water rides. It was in our bag in their "safe" compartments but it still got wet. So I am going this afternoon to find an AT&T store to get my SIM card copied before it stops working and then I will be buying a GO phone from Wal-mart to use for now.

I was supposed to have today off but I signed up for an Extra Hours Shift and I will be working tonight from 6pm to 1am. I didn't really want to work extra hours but I knew I needed to so I did. haha. But atleast I have most of my day to enjoy. Fortunately, the shift was in Tomorrowland. Unfortunately, it is in Zone 2. I love working the Arcade but I hate being at the carts outside. But by the time I get there it will be getting close to dark so I won't have to be out in the sun too long. And I will be in a prime spot for watching the fireworks.

Well I am off to get my phone taken care of so that I won't feel quite so naked anymore being without it. :)

No comments: