Friday, October 9, 2009

Ta-Da!

Apparently I have too much time on my hands. And honestly, it was nice relaxing for the first few hours. But almost 48 hours later... I'm bored. So I have completely redone my blog. That's somewhat productive, right?
I have made my way through almost everything that we had on our DVR and it is almost empty(something that hasn't happened since we got the DVR haha). Now I can't decide between watching:
1) Christmas movies
2) Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avonlea
or 3) My classic musical collection

If I don't get some real food soon, I might go nuts. :o)
I will do a post eventually on what helped me survive this wisdom teeth extraction experience.
For now, a nap and movies are calling my name!

P.S. I didn't even realize it is Friday. I have a 2nd interview at Yankee Candle this afternoon. AND a 2nd interview for a drafting position(what I really want since it has to do with my degree) on Wednesday afternoon. =)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks great!

Shoshanah said...

If it was me I'd watch Anne of Green Gables & Avonlea. And loving the new design!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Good luck on the interviews! I vote Christmas movies!