Monday, April 20, 2009

Not as bad as I thought

Ok, so today has not been as bad as I expected it to be. My morning class was canceled ahead of time and my group for our group project(due Wednesday) was supposed to meet during the normal class time to work on our project. However, only one of the three guys in the group I am leading showed up. Thankfully, we are each assigned a section on the project and our graded individually instead of as a whole. We had been having trouble finding information, but today we hit the jackpot and I feel alot better about it.

Another plus was that we were able to take our test early instead of staying around until 12:30 to take it. So it is only 10am and I have found pictures for our presentation board, put together information for my part in the presentation and taken my test. Now I just have to wait around until my 11 class and head home.

We have baseball games tonight through Friday, which will keep up busy. I also calculated that we have 5 class meetings left in each class(including today), so I feel like this semester is finally coming to a close. So far I do not feel overwhelmed with how much is left to cover over the semester. Hopefully it won't be too bad. The only class I am even remotely worried about is my speech class. I am hoping to get an A so that I will have a 4.0 but I don't know of anyone in the class with an A. Most of us have B's.

Needless to say, it is going to be a busy week with classes, homework, baseball games, work study, and everything else that happens in our daily lives. But, thankfully, I am not stressing out about anything. I have always been what my family refers to as a "worry wart". I like to have everything organized and laid out. It isn't necessarily that I am a control freak but more than I just want it to eventually turn out right. I have been working on turning the effort I would normally put into worrying into praying. It seems to be working beautifully so far. =)

No comments: