5. Play putt-putt at both of the Disney courses, no complaints(2/2)
We played at both and, surprisingly, I loved it! We have several free tickets to go again and hopefully we'll have time to use them before we leave here Jan 2.
1.Go on a date with my husband once a month (4/33)
2. Take an us picture every month (2/33)
9. Take a walk at least once a month (3/33)
Numbers 1 & 9 haven't been that hard so far. But sadly, it is hard to get Trevor to agree to be in a good picture anymore. However, I did snag one from November when Hayley was here. And I got one for this month when we were at Mickey's Very Merry Party(which is now my facebook profile picture). Hopefully I'll get better about it.
10. Find a place in FL that can be our Bellingrath this Christmas since we can’t go to the real one
We're actually to two things other than Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. We are going to Gaylord Palms Hotel and Resort's ICE and to Light Up UCF to go Ice skating. I am excited about both and Trevor is really looking forward to Gaylord. :)
11. Bring him breakfast in bed at least once a month (4/33)
I LOVE doing this one. It still catches him by surprise =)
26. Try 10 new recipes (5/10)
31. Make new starter for friendship bread and share
Well, I stopped adding on to my starter when I was sick 2 weeks ago. I am not going to start it back up again until we move back home and then I can become more consistent.
32. Complete a Cross Stitch
34. Design/create our first family Christmas card and not procrastinate sending them out
I am working on this one right now actually. A little later than planned because of technical difficulty but they will be going out tomorrow! =) And pictures will be posted.
79. Read for pleasure once a day (100/1001)
80. Buy 10 Disney movies, old and new (4/10)
82. Buy a classic movie or musical every month (4/33)
93. Actually use our Disney water park annual tickets at least 2 times a month while the weather is still good. (6/?)