Saturday, June 28, 2008

Wishes

Last night was amazing. As I worked outside at Ursa's Hat Cart, I had the opportunity to see Wishes in a completely different light. Not as a guest, not as a cast member peeking my head outside of the door to catch a glimpse of the fireworks, but as a spectator of the guests. The looks on peoples faces, the wonder, the excitement and the realization of all the possibilities - I saw it all first hand. And I won't lie... It definitely gave me goosebumps.

It was beautiful and the understanding, once again, that I am a part of making the magic hit me. There is no real way to describe it. It was so special.



This is a picture Trevor and I took a few days ago after he got off work. My Angel is in his costume and I must say that I think he is completely adorable. The last few weeks have been hard as we have adjusted to working and having different schedules. But it has become easier as we have learned to take every moment and savor them. The sweet moments in the morning before we even get out of bed, where we lay there and can find complete bliss in just looking into each other's eyes. =) Those and seeing him waiting on the couch when I get home from work(yes, the roles are usually switched from how I wish they would be) and he just opens his arms in such a welcoming manner. I love being in his arms, it is so precious to me.

I firmly believe that my parents are right: Happiness is being married to your best friend. And I have such a wonderful earthly best friend!

No comments: