Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Moving Madness

I type this as I sit in my apartment which completely lacks furniture and is entirely consumed by boxes. We have so much to do and so little time to make sure it all gets taken care of.

Needless to say, Trevor and I are both beyond excited about moving to Orlando. We are both in love with the Orlando area and specifically Disney World. 7 months of playing there sounds alright with me. :)

We are heading to Jackson on Wednesday night so that I can sing with Poppa. Thursday we will come back here with Patty and load up everything that will be going with us. Friday night is Eli's graduation and then as soon as it is over we will start the first leg of our trip. Right now the plan is for us to leave straight from the graduation and stay the night at Ashley Paige's on the coast. Saturday we will drive until we hit Orlando. :)

We will be staying with my Uncle Sunday-Wednesday morning. Wednesday morning we will be checking into our new apartment at 9 am. The next few days will be filled with Traditions, where we will be orientated into the Disney College Program and find out more about each of our jobs.

To sum it all up, despite all of the hard work, I am SUPER excited. :)

No comments: