Monday, May 17, 2010

Making It Through Monday

Today has been a great Monday. My sister, Winnie, spent the night last night and helped me pack for a few hours. It was mostly going through old "treasure boxes" and throwing away or donating things that I have lost some of my attachment to. It wasn't much but it was a start and I felt very accomplished. Plus we had a good time giggling and sniffing scratch and sniff stickers from my sticker book from kindergarten. Yes, they still worked. ;)

I slept in this morning, which was wonderful. After I showered and got ready, I took Winnie home and then went to eat lunch with too sweet ladies. I came home and spent some time with T before he had to go back to work. He got home at 8am from a 12 hour shift and had to be back to work 4p-midnight. What a day! I am so thankful for my sweetheart and all that he does. I decided to go to the pool to relax for a little while before hitting the to do list. Nothing sounded good for dinner so I ordered pizza from a pizza store, Hungry Howie's, within walking distance and walked to pick it up. I got the Howie Maui with cajun crust... oh my word. Delicious!

Things on my to do list for tonight...
- Pack up all DVDs.
- Pack up all books.
- Pack up all closets.
- Spend time with lady and coach
- Work out
- Wash 3 loads of laundry: Jeans, darks and reds

This may not sound like a whole lot but considering how many DVDs we have and how many books I have, it is a rather large portion of our possessions. Our Disney DVD collection has grown significantly in the last few months and I will be doing an update on that soon, so be looking for it! One day I will own all Disney movies. ;) Ok, maybe not. But a girl can dream. We have actually been Netflixing the movies we have not seen and marked several off the list of ones to buy some day. Who knew that there would be a Disney movie I wouldn't like. Ha.


What is helping you make it through Monday? Anything significant on your to do lists?

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I feel your pain on packing up dvds. I don't even want to think what it's going to be like. Good luck with all the packing.